Sunday, May 3, 2009

Buzy····

A new month begins...means i will go bak my study life soon....This month will be a buzy month...start work at kindergarden every morning...think will be very very tired...but need more money...because im a shopaholic....like to buy thgs...especially bags....n skin care products...but...need to save money for my further studies....have to blame myself for being so wasted...really hope my principal will raise up my salary....lolz....dreaming...but my principal got said it before...if i work till november....still considering which school should i enter....confuse....12am now...new day starts....have to sleep and "fighting" for money already...lolz.....gd nite every1 n sweet dreamz........

ps:coz wan improve my english so write in broken english...if any mistaken juz drop ur comment....thnx....

1 comment:

  1. Practices make perfect =)

    Add oil as well oh, dear. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete